miércoles, 11 de junio de 2014

PRESENT PERFECT. EXERCISES. 3º ESO

UNIT 7 (pg 15)

7.1   2. She has broken her leg
        3. The bus fare has gone up
        4. Her English has improved
        5. He has grown a beard
        6. The letter has arrived
        7. The temperature has fallen

7.2  2. I've just seen her.
       3. He has already left
       4. I have not read it yet
       5. No, she has already seen the film
       6. Yes, they have just arrived
       7. We haven't told him yet.

7.3   2. I'm afraid he has gone out
        3. I haven't finished yet
        4. No, I've already done it. / No, I've just done it
        5. Have you found a place to live yet?
        6. I haven't decided yet
        7. No, she has already come back.

7.4  2. been      3.  gone       4. gone        5. been



UNIT 8 (pg 17)

8.1  2. Have you ever been to California?
       3. Have you ever run a marathon?
       4. Have you ever spoken to a famous person?
       5. What's the most beautiful place that you have ever visited?

8.2  2. I haven't seen her recently
       3. Yes, I haven't eaten much today
       4. Yes, but I haven't played for ages.
       5. Yes, it's the best holiday I have ever had for a long time.
       6. I haven't read it yet. / I  haven't read it
       7. I have never been there  / I haven't been there
       8. He has  been late every day this week
       9. I have never tried it.
      10. Yes, it's the second time it has happened this week.
      11. I have never seen her before.

8.3  2. but I haven't read it today.
       3. but this year it hasn't made it.
       4. but she hasn't worked hard this term.
       5. it hasn't snowed a lot this winter.
       6. but we haven't won a lot of games this season

8.4  2. Have you played tennis before?
           No, this is the first time I've played tennis
       3. Have you ridden a horse before?
           No, this is the first time I've ridden a horse
       4. Have you been to London before?
           No, this is the first time I've been to London

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario